The manual handling course runs for half a day and is ideal for any person required to lift anything substantial.
33% of work-related injuries are caused by manual handling, so ensure you’re equipped with the knowledge to avoid damage.
The course covers:
- Anatomy of the spine
- Causes of back pain
- Returning back to work
- Moving and handling assessments
- Manual handling legislation
- Principles of safer moving and handling
- Unsafe systems of work
- Equipment demonstrations and practice
- Manual handling risk assessment