The STS Ladder & Step Ladders Inspection course is a half-day course for those whose duty is to use, inspect and maintain ladders & step ladders in their workplace.
The course covers:
- Assess and determine when it’s appropriate to inspect a ladder or stepladder
- Record finding & recommend action to be taken if faults are found
- Accurately record details of ladders & stepladders
They will have an understanding of:
- What they need to know about the law and standards relating to ladders & stepladders
- Storage & handling of ladders & stepladders
- Slide led – trainer providing information and asking questions
- A group exercise on inspections & hazard analysis
- An individual questionnaire on inspection of Ladders & Stepladders
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Ladder / Stepladders fault finding
- Carrying, positioning ladders & stepladders
On successful completion, the delegate will receive an industry-recognised STS Training certificate and card, valid for 5 years.