With its TuFF design, this British ladder is built for the even harshest industrial environments. The LFI TuFF Steel pole ladder is a specialist steel ladder created for use with scaffolding. Available from a 3m scaffold ladder up to an 8m scaffold ladder, the LFI TuFF Steel pole ladder offers an excellent range of sizes for anyone looking to buy ladders for scaffolding work.
The LFI TuFF Steel ladders advanced manufacturing process from cold-rolled, precision-engineered steel with a hot-dip galvanised coil guarantees a maximum strength-to-weight ratio and resistance to corrosion. The LFI TuFF Steel ladder also comes with a non-sparking finish, allowing the user to stay safe using our single-pole ladder when working in highly flammable environments. Plus, with a 10 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty included with all our LFI TuFF Steel ladders, you’re guaranteed toughness that lasts.
- Speciality Ladder. Available up to 8m
- Fully conforms to the requirements of TG20:21
- Tested to latest standard EN 131 Professional EN131-1-2015 +A1 2019 (excludes clause 4.2 b2)
- Manufactured from Hot Dip Galvanised Coil inside & out
- Non-sparking finish
- The coating is more durable than paint or epoxy alternatives
- Cold-rolled steel for maximum strength-to-weight ratio