The half-day IPAF Harness inspection course ensures you understand the principles of proper harness checks in the workplace. On successful completion of the course, you receive a certificate valid for 3 years.
The course covers:
- Health and safety legislation and regulations
- Identifying types of fall arrest equipment
- Shock-absorbing lanyards and fall arrest blocks
- Care and maintenance of equipment
- Inspection of harnesses and recording requirements
- Manufacturers instruction manuals and associated paperwork