The BoSS End-Linked mobile access tower provides a continuous large working area via a fixed deck and the use of a Step-Through frame. With a 3.2m fixed deck, the uninterrupted area provides a bigger working platform with standard BoSS tower components. Ideal when working across obstacles such as buildings and large machinery.
- Made from high-grade construction aluminium.
- 3.2m Fixed Deck provides a bigger working platform area with minimum components.
- Lightweight design for easier handling.
- Step-Through frame provides a multi-level walk through structure.
- Sturdy stabilisers with interlocking clips improve the overall stability of the towers.
- Plan brace ensures a rigid structure for improved performance.
- Colour coded claws ensure braces are easily identifiable.
- Integrated ladder with anti-slip rungs.
- Constructed using standard BoSS components.
- Conforms to BS 1139-6:201.
- Length available of 1.8m – 3.2m and heights available of up to 6.2m.
Need training on this product? Click Here