PASMA Towers for Users will equip you with the specialist knowledge you need to work safely with mobile access towers.
Spend one day at an approved PASMA training centre with an expert instructor and go back to work knowing:
- How to safely assemble, dismantle, alter and move mobile access towers
- How to safely use mobile access towers
- How to inspect mobile access towers
- How to identify hazards relating to their use
- What legislation, regulations and guidance are applicable to these towers
If you’re new to towers or tower training, Towers for Users is the ideal starter course. It’s our flagship course, taken by more than 70,000 delegates each year. Once you’ve completed it, you become eligible for more advanced courses which cover different tower configurations, like Linked Towers, Towers on Stairways, Cantilever Towers or Towers with Bridges.